LoravoreTM Learning by Bluknowledge empowers STEM learning in schools and communities with design-driven professional and curricular learning experiences.
We provide three (3) different professional learning experiences for teachers, instructional leaders, and learning facilitators in schools and communities.
Interactive, knowledge-building modules about STEM teaching and learning
Ideal for Back-to-School or Inservice Professional Development (PD) Days, Choice-based PD events, and Professional Learning Series
STEM Primer Modules
- Increase Learner Choice in STEM Learning
- Engineer Your Classroom with Design Challenges
- Connect Instruction to STEM Careers
- Scaffold STEM Learning
- Differentiate STEM Learning
- Assess STEM Learning
- Project-based Learning (PBL) for STEM
- Build Partnerships for STEM Learning
- Customized modules upon request
To purchase LoravoreTM Learning by Bluknowledge Primer Sessions, contact Dr. Erika D. Tate via firstname.lastname@example.org or 912.342.4578.
Guided instructional design workshops that engage instructional leaders in the collaborative planning of interdisciplinary STEM lessons or projects
Ideal for Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), Summer Professional Development, or Curriculum Writing Teams
Instructional Design Features
- Backwards design process aligned to standards
- Scaffolding toward high-level thinking
- Embedded formative and performance assessments
- Integrated digital learning technologies
- Connections to communities and STEM careers
To purchase LoravoreTM Learning by Bluknowledge Studio Sessions, contact Dr. Erika D. Tate via email@example.com or 912.342.4578.
Sustained job-embedded coaching that supports teachers and instructional leaders to implement and refine their STEM lessons or projects
Ideal for New and Seasoned Teachers, Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
Job-Embedded Coaching Elements
- Professional Goal Setting
- Plan—Observe—Feedback and Reflect Cycle
- Collaborative Lesson Design and Model Lessons
- Analysis of Assessment as Evidence of Student Learning and Growth
- Data-Driven Progress Reports
To purchase LoravoreTM Learning by Bluknowledge Practice Sessions, contact Dr. Erika D. Tate via firstname.lastname@example.org or 912.342.4578.