Our January 2021 Headlines!
We engaged in critical conversations about advancing equity in public health and early reading.
“If all Georgians had the same opportunity . . . “— Dr. Erika D. Tate (@happyinmysoul) January 12, 2021
Shared by @NadiaJSiddiqui @DennisAndrulis during #RacialEquity breakout of Georgia’s State of Public Health Conference. The goal? Build systems and opportunities for ALL to thrive. #HealthEquity #CultureofHealth @PublicHealthUGA pic.twitter.com/Ld4WPk3ogr
Just participated in #SchoolKitEER Session: Culturally Relevant Teaching and Learning for Early Literacy Success!— Dr. Erika D. Tate (@happyinmysoul) January 29, 2021
Alice Wiggins @unbounded compelled us to seek evidence of CRT to underscore the impact of teacher mindset & planning on teacher actions & student experience. pic.twitter.com/D4WRaCMsdE
We boasted over 140 interactions with our Loravore®️ Learning Resources.
Interact with our LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources!
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
We launched our Empower Sessions by Loravore®️ Learning!
Teachers & School Leaders: Enroll yourself or your team in our Empower Sessions to increase the effectiveness of digital instruction in your classrooms and schools
Follow our progress!
- We’re Making Headlines in 2021!
- Our Headlines for January 2021!
- Our Headlines for February 2021!
- Our Headlines for March 2021!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!
- Our Headlines for May 2021!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- Our Headlines for August!