Learning at home during COVID-19 school closures
in Savannah, Georgia
Earlier this year, we partnered with Parent University in Savannah, Georgia to learn more about families’ learning experiences at home during the COVID-19 school closures. We thank these families for their thoughtful responses and a small peek into their daily lives with respect to learning at home.
And the survey says . . .
We share this summary of families’ responses to
- amplify the voices of this community in conversations of learning and schooling and community and equity.
- provide examples of local, contextualized information to consider as schools and districts plan for re-entry this fall and families continue supporting their learners at home.
- remind us to remain reflective and open as we plan for and design learning with families in mind.
Connect with Bluknowledge!
- Tweet your reflections. Mention @bluknow.
- Post your impressions to our Bluknowledge Facebook page.
- Sign Up for bluBlog Updates.
- Share your comments below.