Welcome to Bluknowledge!
bluknowledge n. [bloo • nol • ij]
origin: a word fusion: blueprint + knowledge
We’re a learning firm that advances equity through the design and study of learning experiences in schools and communities.
We Shine Our Partner Spotlight!
Watch! We shine ✨ our partner spotlight ✨ on Nurturing Wellness Consulting. Their mission: “Partnering to Build Healthier Communities Where the Child in Each of Us Can Thrive”. We are collaborating for change that empowers North Dakota’s Black community to not only survive the COVID-19 pandemic, but thrive beyond it.
Calling all organizations that are mission-aligned with Bluknowledge! Schedule a consultation so we can put our heads and hearts together to advance equity in schools and communities. May you thrive this week!
✨ FEATURED PARTNER SPOTLIGHT ✨
✨ FEATURED PERSPECTIVE ON EQUITY ✨
Our Latest Posts!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- We Discuss Black Maternal Health!
- Our Headlines for March 2021!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!