Welcome to Bluknowledge!
bluknowledge n. [bloo • nol • ij]
origin: a word fusion: blueprint + knowledge
We’re a learning firm that advances equity through the design and study of learning experiences in schools and communities.
We’re a Resource for You!
Watch! It’s time for us to share Headlines: progress toward our 2021 goals! We’re celebrating our transformation into a resource hub with our growing Perspectives on Equity collection, more than a dozen LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources and Playlists, and our new Promoting Equity campaign. These are tools, strategies, and inspiration to inform your work as you advance equity in schools and communities. Today, we’re your resource. Tomorrow, we’re your collaborator!
✨ FEATURED STORY BY THE CREATIVE COAST ✨
✨ FEATURED ARTICLE FOR ASCD ✨
✨ FEATURED PARTNER SPOTLIGHT ✨
✨ FEATURED PERSPECTIVE ON EQUITY ✨
Our Latest Posts!
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- We Discuss Black Teachers!
- Our Headlines for August!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- We Discuss Black Mental Health!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- LoravoreⓇ STEM at Stars School Initiatives
- Our Headlines for May 2021!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- We Discuss Advancing Equity!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!