Nearly 600 educators across the world engaged live with Dr. Tate as she facilitated the ASCD Webinar: A Gift of Digital Learning: Empowering Teachers to Build an Equitable Assessment Practice.
Together, educators reflected on 3 guiding principles for equitable assessments, interacted with digital tools Padlet and PlayPosit to experience 2 gifts of digital learning: options for learning and evidence of learning! The webinar closed with a commitment to gift colleagues with new strategies and tools that were added to their instructional toolkits!
ASCD Webinar participants collaborated in an interactive digital space!
What did participants like best about the webinar?
What did participants tweet?
Thank you @happyinmysoul for the ✨amazing✨ webinar last week! I learned so much about the power of digital learning. Here is an infographic I made based off the notes I took. #conversechat @JuliePJones pic.twitter.com/M92oQnQOe6— hollie (@hollieporterr) March 19, 2021
Interact with LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Video-Based Academic Discussion
- Loravore® Learning | We Celebrate Reading!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Padlet
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Power Up Interactive Video with Formative Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Empowering Learning with Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Building a Learning Community with Padlet