LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist: Interactive Video
This professional learning playlist from LoravoreⓇ Learning focuses on interactive video as an instructional strategy that can transform students from passive viewers to active learners. Interactive video platforms like EdPuzzle and PlayPosit offer instructors video editing tools and an instructional delivery system that enable students to successfully learn from video anytime, anywhere.
Scroll down or click the thumbnails to interact with our curated “learning tracks”.
LoravoreⓇ Learning Resource
Empowering Learning with Interactive Video
Reflect: What strategies do you use to help your students process key information in instructional videos? How do you determine if every student understands the key information?
Act: Use an interactive video platform tool, EdPuzzle or PlayPosit, to deliver an instructional video to your students. Apply the 4 simple steps (Preview, Focus, Chunk, and Check) to scaffold your students to from video.
Reflect Again: Did every student demonstrate their understanding of the key information in the video? What will you do next for those students who still need more support learning from video?
Need support designing effective digital instruction that meets the needs of every learner?
LoravoreⓇ Learning Resource
Power Up Interactive Video with Formative Assessment
Reflect: How do you usually assess student learning from videos? How do you provide every student the opportunity to best represent their learning from videos?
Act: Use the 4 essential practices to plan and carry out your formative assessment strategy for students learning from video. Leverage the features of interactive video platform tools, EdPuzzle or PlayPosit, to assess your students for learning.
Reflect Again: Did every student demonstrate their understanding of the key information in the video? How did you adjust your instruction to meet the needs of students who still need more support learning from video?
Empowering Teachers to Build an Equitable Assessment Practice
Reflect: How do you and your colleagues ensure that every student has the opportunity to demonstrate what they know and can do? What professional learning do you need to build an equitable assessment practice?
Teachers, learn alongside committed colleagues!
Principals, prioritize professional learning!
Up Next: LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlists
Interact with Additional
LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Video-Based Academic Discussion
- We’re celebrating World Read Aloud Day!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Padlet
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Power Up Interactive Video with Formative Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Empowering Learning with Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Building a Learning Community with Padlet
- Loravore® Learning | Articulating the “T” in STEAM to Engage Learners as STEAM Professionals
- Loravore® Learning | “Flipped” Peer Presentations