Loravore®️ Learning by Bluknowledge empowers school and community educators to design and deliver effective learning experiences.
loravore n. [lôrə • vôr] a hunger for knowledge
origin: a word fusion: lore: a body of shared knowledge + vore: hunger
Ready to Re-Inspire Your Team?
Featured Weekly Video Messages
We Appreciate You, Educators!
We show our appreciation for teachers and school leaders for leaning into “teachable moments” and modeling how to persevere through challenges with compassion and care for their learning communities.
📣 It’s T-I-M-E!
Effective digital instruction will remain a necessary resource for advancing equity in schools even after this pandemic ends. We encourage educators to interact with our on-demand professional learning resources and empower themselves to deliver effective digital instruction!
SCHOOL & DISTRICT LEADERS: Schedule your consultation today!
Learn how LoravoreⓇ Learning can empower your professional learning community to deliver effective digital instruction.
Interactive LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Video-Based Academic Discussion
- We’re celebrating World Read Aloud Day!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Padlet
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Power Up Interactive Video with Formative Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Empowering Learning with Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Building a Learning Community with Padlet
- Loravore® Learning | Articulating the “T” in STEAM to Engage Learners as STEAM Professionals
- Loravore® Learning | “Flipped” Peer Presentations