Our February 2021 Headlines!
We contributed to critical conversations about advancing equity and anti-racism through science education and literacy.
Anti-Racism Interactive Science Education (ARISE) at UC Berkeley is promoting an integrated understanding of science and developing commitments to oppose racism and promote equity. Learn more.
Watch LitWorld’s #WRADChat YouTube where Dr. Erika D. Tate and Mr. Duane Davis celebrated Black voices in storytelling and explored ways of discussing race and equity with young people!
Our celebration of Black Herstories was well received with over 600 video views, interactions and shares!
Interactions with our Loravore®️ Learning Resources more than doubled to over 350!
Teachers and School Leaders: Empower yourself and your team
to deliver effective digital instruction.
Interact with our LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
Follow our progress!
- We’re Making Headlines in 2021!
- Our Headlines for January 2021!
- Our Headlines for February 2021!
- Our Headlines for March 2021!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!
- Our Headlines for May 2021!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- Our Headlines for August 2021!
- Our Headlines for September 2021!
- Our Headlines for October 2021!
- Our End of Year Headlines for 2021!