Since the start of 2021, we have framed the progress toward our 2021 goals as “headlines” for Bluknowledge Consulting Services and LoravoreⓇ Learning!
Our March 2021 Headlines!
We experienced a 66% growth in interactions with our Loravore®️ Learning Resources over the past three months!
Teachers and School Leaders: Empower yourself and your team to deliver effective digital instruction.
Interact with our growing set of LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
We’ve led a critical conversation with over 1000 educators about advancing equity in classrooms and schools!
Hundreds tuned into our Women’s Herstory Month video discussions of issues and innovations that affect women the most!
Follow our progress!
- We’re Making Headlines in 2021!
- Our Headlines for January 2021!
- Our Headlines for February 2021!
- Our Headlines for March 2021!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!
- Our Headlines for May 2021!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- Our Headlines for August 2021!
- Our Headlines for September 2021!