We’re shaping conversations that advance equity in schools and communities. Peruse our October “Headlines”, aka progress toward our 2021 goals, for Bluknowledge Consulting Services and LoravoreⓇ Learning!
Our October 2021 Headlines!
We engaged in critical conversations about advancing equitable science teaching and learning during the Taking Stock of NGSS Implementation Summit!
Thanks for this clarification and charge @SciEdHenry about welcoming or building upon students’ prior knowledge, experiences, identities as “Opportunities for self-determination and liberation instead of stepping stones toward dominant ways of knowing.” #scistandards— Dr. Erika D. Tate (@happyinmysoul) October 15, 2021
So @philiplbell dropped this graphic in the #SciStandards Summit chat to point out that much of #SciEd equity has focused on place-based, meaningful phenomena, & diverse sensemaking activities. How can more intentional funding strategies, collaborations, etc change this graphic? pic.twitter.com/i5yCfTgF7p— Dr. Erika D. Tate (@happyinmysoul) October 14, 2021
We advanced instructional equity during the ASCD Virtual Summit: The New Era of Education!
Take a PEEP at Dr. Erika D. Tate’s Closing Message! 👇🏾
We hosted our first live webinar featuring LoravoreⓇ Learning EQ, our equity-driven instructional design framework!
Interact with our growing set of LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Position Digital Assessments for Equitable Learning
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | The Sequel: Facilitating Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Facilitate Equitable and Collaborative Learning with Digital Whiteboards
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Video-Based Academic Discussion
- Loravore® Learning | We Celebrate Reading!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Build an Equitable Assessment Practice with Padlet
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Power Up Interactive Video with Formative Assessment
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Empowering Learning with Interactive Video
- LoravoreⓇ Learning | Building a Learning Community with Padlet
- Loravore® Learning | Articulating the “T” in STEAM to Engage Learners as STEAM Professionals
- Loravore® Learning | “Flipped” Peer Presentations
We have shaped conversations about racial equity in Savannah, Georgia via the Racial Equity and Leadership (REAL) Education Committee report presented to the Mayor and City Council!
Watch our Weekly Video Message, “We Walk that Talk!”
Follow our progress!
- We’re Making Headlines in 2021!
- Our Headlines for January 2021!
- Our Headlines for February 2021!
- Our Headlines for March 2021!
- Our Headlines for April 2021!
- Our Headlines for May 2021!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- Our Headlines for August 2021!
- Our Headlines for September 2021!
- Our Headlines for October 2021!
- Our End of Year Headlines for 2021!