We empower teachers to design and deliver
equitable & effective instruction that
meets the needs of every learner.
- Is your school or district hiring more new teachers than ever?
- Are you trying to figure out how to prepare new teachers to design and deliver equitable & effective instruction?
- Are you struggling to keep equity front of mind during what seems like constant transition?
We support your pursuit of #InstructionalEquity during these challenging times.
Our Loravore® Professional Learning
Our foundational workshop, Planning for Instructional Equity, is grounded in Loravore® Learning EQ, our equity-driven instructional design framework.
Our experienced facilitators create a supportive professional learning space where teachers and leaders
- build knowledge about what equitable participation and achievement looks, sounds, and feels like in their learning community
- engage in a modeled planning process that includes reflection, tools, and examples
- collaboratively plan upcoming lessons by posing questions and exchanging ideas about instructional strategies and resources
- consider how their beliefs and instructional practices support them to meet the needs of every student.
Teachers and leaders receive a Loravore® Learning EQ Instructional Equity Planning Guide.
This is a 1- or 2- part workshop series that focuses on Participation and/or Achievement.
Your Plans for Loravore® Professional LearningCreate your own user feedback survey
“Dr. Erika Tate was very energetic and prepared. I love that that she engaged so thoughtfully in discussions. You can tell she’s very knowledgable and quick to understand where her learners are struggling.”— Teacher, Huntsville City School District