We invite you to contribute to our Promoting Equity conversations that consider how to advance racial equity and justice in schools, STEM, family conversations, and entrepreneurship. As we share this set of racial equity related resources, we consider how
- data collection and analysis can support efforts to identify racial disparities and develop solutions that promote racial equity in education
- women and people of color can participate in STEM more broadly when we engage their families
- we talk to children about race, ethnicity, and culture using developmentally appropriate resources
- innovative resources and funding opportunities made available to Black women entrepreneurs can help them achieve equitable access to business funding and financing.
Then, we ask:
- What racial equity frameworks and data do you use to identify racial disparities and develop solutions that promote racial equity in education in your school or district?
- What is the role of family engagement in your efforts to broaden and increase STEM participation among women and girls?
- How do you start a conversation with young children about race and racism?
- What specific resources do you offer that support Black women to fund their businesses?
Click the thumbnails below to join our Promoting Equity conversations! 👇🏾
Learn how Bluknowledge advances equity in schools and communities.
Our Perspectives on Equity
- We Discuss Childcare!
- We Discuss Racial Equity!
- We Celebrate Black Herstory!
- We Discuss Early STEM Learning!
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- We Discuss Black Teachers!
- We Discuss Black Mental Health!
- We Discuss Advancing Equity!
- We Discuss Black Maternal Health!
- Dr. Erika Tate engages educators across the globe during ASCD Webinar!
- We Celebrate Women’s Herstory Month!
- We celebrate Black Herstory!