This webpage: https://www.bluknowledge.com/wisecareer
- “When I was in the 6th grade . . . “ (Career Pathway)
- “Exciting Happenings!!” (Current Role & Projects)
- “What else can I share?”
- Lessons Learned
- Any additional Q & A
“The Small Group”
Current situation: LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources have been developed as
- proof of concept/pre-minimally viable product for a digital platform that includes digital content delivery and interactions.
- content marketing or “free” information given to potential customers and supporters to build brand awareness and eventually convert to newsletter subscribers, social media followers, or consultation schedulers.
- testbed for digital learning interactions to include in upcoming online courses or other more structured learning experiences.
Current thinking: These LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources can be examples of self-initiated, self-paced micro learning experiences that can standalone or connect with other resources.
Learners are more likely to engage with similar learning resources during a facilitated learning experience than a self-paced one.
[ASCD Webinar Example]
I am wondering what about the facilitated condition could/should be replicated or repurposed to increase engagement during self-paced learning?
- What are the characteristics of teachers who are explorers or engagers of these resources? How do we design for these different digital/professional learning personas?
- What additional digital interactions would move teachers from exploring the learning resource –> engaging with the learning resource?
- additional guidance?
Here’s a select set of LoravoreⓇ Learning Resources to ground our thinking: