Welcome to Bluknowledge!
bluknowledge n. [bloo • nol • ij]
origin: a word fusion: blueprint + knowledge
We’re a learning firm that advances equity through the design and study of learning experiences in schools and communities.
We’re Off to a Running Start!
Watch! We’re checking in on your pre-game goals. That is the end-of-year goals that will give you a running start in 2022 when you declare your resolutions, goals, or key milestones for the new year.
Also, we’re announcing two new features to build community via connections and conversations in the coming year: monthly Framing Instructional Equity with Loravore®️ Learning EQ webinars and Promoting Equity conversations on our LinkedIn page.
This week, give yourself a running start!
✨ FEATURED PARTNER SPOTLIGHT ✨
✨ ON-DEMAND EVENT ✨
✨ UPCOMING WEBINAR ✨
✨ FEATURED PERSPECTIVE ON EQUITY ✨
Our Latest Posts!
- We Celebrate Giving Tuesday!
- Our Headlines for October 2021!
- Our Headlines for September 2021!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Digital Instruction Redesigns
- Read Dr. Erika D. Tate’s ASCD Article: Advancing Fair and Equitable Digital Assessment
- We Discuss Black Teachers!
- Our Headlines for August 2021!
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Equitable Assessment Practice
- LoravoreⓇ Learning Playlist | Interactive Video
- We Discuss Black Mental Health!
- Our Headlines for Summer 2021
- LoravoreⓇ STEM at Stars School Initiatives